Thursday, November 29, 2007

PedalWorks

Yesterday went to SunwayPyramid with Mama,mateen and danish.I saw my tutormate and i saw my girlfriend!..(lazy to blog bout yesterday)
Today went to Subang Parade!was searching for shoes,and handbags.Went to all the store but found nothing attractive.While walking out of Subang Parade,suddenly mama remember of a new shop called PedalWorks.And it is HEAVEN!the shoes and sandals are so attractive and it makes me hard to choose!..Now i need to search for handbags!...

Befora going to SubangParade,i went to the post office to post pretsie to Aimi in Indonesia.At first i wanted to use the normal post,but it will take a week and I'm scared if those indo people steal the gift.So i used the poslaju!and i feel more secured.So aimi wait for my gift ya?

I told aimi that i spent rm.... to send her pretsie.And she said that it is a waste since she is coming back in 20 days time.But I don't think its a waste.I love buying present for people.Spend money for the loved one are my favourite.It makes me feel so good!hehehe...I love to give present and cards and yadayada to my family and friends.






No comments:

Labels