Saturday, March 15, 2008

Arghhh!!!101 post!!

The last post was the 100th!!! and i didn't mention anything about it being the 100th post!

But this is the 101st post!.

The story...

In my university,one club is organizing a concert.It's a concert of UNIC and Akhil Hayy.
Both of the group and the singer sang religious song or we call it nasyid.
Even though I look so un-pious,but I do listen to their songs.
I like listening to all this religious stuff because it is so calm and I enjoy listening to it.

So,it is considered as a religious event,so do I have to wear the hijab?
Hell yeah! it's not compulsory but then..imagine what everyone will be talking inside their head,"OMG look at that,doesn't she realize she is a muslim"."Oh,that is so embarassing to our guest,she's showing a bad image of Muslim"."WTF?she call herself a muslim?"..
I actuallyy don't know what the people will say actually,that is just my random opinion.harhar.
I want to watch,but can I?without wearing the hijab??

Wearing the hijab for one night won't be a problem,but again,people will be talking at my back.I'm so sure people will.

So??Shud I or shudn't I???



I think my answer is...Shudn't!hehehehe...

No comments:

Labels