Friday, March 21, 2008

Blog!

In Pahang the weather is extremely hot! I’m sweating like all the water in my body has turned into sweat.

Yesterday had a great day with my girlfriends. As in me, Su, Sha, Sha’s friend and Min.

We had a fabulous retail therapy. We bought all the things that we like and as usual, I’m so crazy about hair products.

So without thinking further, I went straight ahead into The Body Shop and bought Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Honey Moisturizing Conditioner.

Both of the products smell nice. Then the promoter promoted me the new limited edition perfume, White Musk Blush. And me being an innocent girl that is bored with my only one CD perfume, so I bought the limited edition White Musk Blush. It smells good, so ladylike.

And this evening I’m going to Berserah or Pantai Balok.

I volunteered myself to help my friend with her TITAS project. Tomorrow morning we will be helping to clean a kindergarten somewhere in Berserah.

I’m bringing my camera along. So I hope that I will take pictures for this blog.

And I hope that this evening, my friends will accompany me to the seaside, so that I can release all the negative feeling inside of me!

I want to rejuvenate myself!

New me!

New spirit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ombak yang datang,
Tegurlah aku,
Banyak yang aku nak luahkan,
Nanti bila kau pergi,
Bawa segala cerita lara ku,
Datang semula membawa cerita bahagia.

No comments:

Labels