Friday, April 18, 2008

Goodbye UMP!

Its study week next week.I'm not saying goodbye because I'm going back to KL,but somewhere else.

Tomorrow at 5pm,I will be leaving UMP to Ks Sg Tembeling,Jerantut,Pahang for Program Bakti Siswa under PERKASA.

This programme will be held in Orang Asli village.I will be back on Sunday. So for the weekend I'm going to experience the life in Orang Asli village.

I am one of the committee member for this programme.I'm under the activity committee.
All this while, the head of the committee did not give me any orders or whatsoever.So all this while, I just went to the meeting,smile,listen to people giving and taking orders and nod my head..

And just now,for the last meeting,all the committee member gathered for the last time.

Head:MM...i think i need to select a person for activity,because one of their members
quit so there is only left 1 person.
me:(hello,i'm under activity,so there is another 2 person left!)
Head:Eh wait a minute,aren't u (pointing to me) under activity??
me:Yeah...
Comittee:Lah...now only i know that we're in the same committee...
Me:(blur face)
Head:Okok...now you will be under the food committee..
Me:OK!

No wonder all this while, he didn't give me any works to do.AHHAHA>..how invisible I am.

And just now we also got the programme t-shirt.And it was size L!!!HUMILATION!!!!I use XL size...
After reaching my room, i straight put on the shirt and thank GOD its ok!...

Another dilemma:
Baba is flying to INA on Monday evening.I want to sent baba off.....
So,I've planned of going back to KL on Sunday evening,after the programme. And come back to UMP on Wed or Thurs.Study at home!...I miss home!!!!
But,i come to think of it again.I'll waste lots of time doing nothing if i go back.And sending baba off is nothing anyway.(BUT I WANT!!!)..Futhermore,my lecturer will be having a revision class on Tuesday morning..So.its a big NO NO! for me to go back.

Mama,Baba,Danial,Danish,Mateen...I miss you all!!!!I will be back in less than one month!!!Miss my siblings so much!Miss gossiping with them,chitchat about stupid things,doing all the lousy things,recap the past memory...and going out with them!

Oh,yesterday I bought nail colour.Black.
And today I walk with my black nail!hehehehe...but tomorrow i have to remove it becoz I'm going away to Orang Asli village.If something bad happen on the way there or what...I don't want to die with my nail color on.In Islam, if someone died with her nail color on,people will have to take off the nail from the finger!!!!I dont wanna feel the pain!!..

So GOODBYE!!!be back on Sunday!then come the EXAM!!!

No comments:

Labels