Tuesday, July 8, 2008

old post!!!

the actual date>>>7 july 2008

Haih!!These posts have been typed out earlier because the connection sucks!

No internet and I did not have anything else to do. At least when there’s internet I can browse the net and do whatever…

I talk crap because I AM BORED!!!

Well, registered myself as a student yesterday.

And today went to class with my new vision and mission. ceh…hehehe

Argh..so damn bored owhkay!

This weekend is Cheer08, well Danial asked me to go come along. The main reason he want me to come along is because, Danish is going to meet his old kindergarten girlfriend!!! Imagine that, now Danish is fourteen. They haven’t meet for like 8 years. Amazing!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today the internet is like so gila...kejap ok- kejap tak ok!!!and when there is no internet....I GOT NOTHING TO DO!

oh ya...class started well...and banyak projek yang telah di beri...so "university" like...hahahhaha

No comments:

Labels