Saturday, July 12, 2008

WANTED!!

Today went out with my girlfriends!

Us as in me, rara, dada, and linlin…

We had fun even though we have to face many obstacles!

#1:

We’re supposed to meet each other at 8.30am because usually the bus that is bringing us to town will arrive at 8.45am something. But me, being me, I awake at 830am sharp!...and I rush my self like hell…I ask them to wait for me at the bus stop and I’ll walk from my room to the bus stop my self.

#2:

I arrived at the bus stop at 840am..And THANK GOD the bus hasn’t arrived.

We wait and wait…and the next time I look at my watch, it is already 9something.

Where the hell is the bus…as we wait for the bus, more students come to the bus stop to wait for the bus.

We lost our patient waiting so long for the bus! And we tried to reach all of our friends who own a car. We were thinking of borrowing their car or ask them to send us to Kuantan. But hell no! Our first friend is at home, so no car. And the second one, his car has been borrowed by someone else. Argh!!!

So we wait and wait for the bus to arrive.

The bus arrived at 930something!!!Pergh!!

(Usually we will rent a car to go to town, but this time we are trying on saving up some money by going by bus.)

#3…

I don’t remember what is it…..mwahahahaha

We went to watch WANTED!

I give it 4.6 out of 5.

Nothing is perfect aite??

No comments:

Labels