Friday, July 18, 2008

Permandangan Terindah

Well,since yesterday evening,24 hours after that, I saw the boy!teehee...

Today my friends and I we walked to the Night Market.Its a 15 mins walk actually,but since my friend is a slow walker,so the walk took us about 30 mins!!!

Walking to the night market are one of the activity that can be counted as my daily exercise.

My goal:I want to be able to fit into Forever21 clothes!!!! by the age of 21...(logic tak??)

Today, I had discussion with my fellow group members.Well most of my group members are new people to me.So as usual,I talk less.

Being Azmeen, I am very shy kind of person. And i can be kind of bored to have a chat with....(my most honest pengakuan)..
I don't know how to start a conversation and I am kind of blur at times.
Sometimes I become jealous towards my friends who can talk and socialize with new people as easy as A B C.

To me,if the conversation involves a guy and a girl, The guy should do the conversation thingy. HELLO!!! A gentleman should know how to handle a conversation and a lady like me is very SHY!!!


p/s:Jumain..hehehe...yup2 my permandangan terindah is a junior!..hehehe..shhhh...
Fit...thanx for dropping by!!!

No comments:

Labels