Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shy Shy Cat....

Went out again…but it’s a long story..

We’ve planned this outing like few days earlier, but suddenly the plan have to be changed because one of our friend went back to his hometown.

So after class today, my friends and I, try to figure out how are we suppose to borrow a free car from anyone we knew.

We do not know many people that own car.

However, they are two of our lecture mate who does own a car.

I gathered all my semangat….put aside my shyness..and I called him!!!

OMG!!!! I never did anything like that before okay, but we are so desperate. We want to go out, but we do not want to rent a car…AHHHAHHA…and as for another guy, my friend go and sms him using my name….I was DOUBLE malu!! But then, sacrifice a little for my friend doesn’t harm much anyway…hahahaha….

After trying so hard, at 3pm we are still in our room…and everyone is busy, and we did not get any free car.

So all of us sleep like hell till 4 o’clock.

After dinner, one of my friends received an sms from a boy who is willing to drive us to town.!! Yeay us!!!!

We reached town like 9 sumthing, so we shop in such a rush. There is still lots of merapu thing I want to buy actually ..hahaha….Maybe I just got to wait till I meet my bff to waste my money on shopping!!!!...

p/s: Today tak jogging pun….camner nak capai target 21 ni??haish…no one is so semangat as me. Maybe because their goal are not so desperate like mine…AHhahahaha….I so want to fit into forever 21 clothes ok!

No comments:

Labels