Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WakeUp

Found this somewhere not mine...(yeke??)..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey you!
Why don’t you just let me go?
Eh wait, you do let me go, but I’m the one who keep on thinking about you.
I feel so stupid.
You make me feel stupid.
At first, I could control myself, but you came and pull me towards you.
And NOW, you left me just like that.
You called yourself a friend??

Without saying a word, not even a simple goodbye,

I was so stupid to imagined being happy that our friendship will remain forever
I was so stupid for thinking about you, when I can think about something else which is more important than you.
I was stupid!

So stupid to even believed your words.
Argh!
This is not my first time going through this kind of humiliation, but when it includes you, it hurt me MORE!
Why can’t you even reply my “HI” when you’re online? What makes you ignored me so much? Can't you even type the word “HI”…is it so hard??
Why? I need the answer!
I hate that I can’t stop thinking about you.
I hate myself for checking up on your life everyday.
I hate that you are still on my friend list.
I even hate to see your name appear on my contacts.
I have to calm myself whenever I feel sorry for myself for knowing you.
I love each and everyone of my friends. But you,you are such a jerk. Without a word???Hell yeah!
And now, I’m so tired of this stupid-humiliated-wasted feeling. I’m trying to stop thinking about you and I’ll try to stop checking up on your life.
Get up Mint! Wake Up! Still a long way to go!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
luahan perasaan,bukan di ambil dari mana-mana.hehhe :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bai..
lu luah prasaan kat spe ni?

-MiNt- said...

ahahaa...
ada ar..
seorang rakan yang hilang tanpa pesan.
:(

Labels