Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Live Your Life

I now believed that our mind does control everything that we do.Play,learn,sleep,eat and more.

Last semester I did badly in my studies.And I've learned my lessons.I think the main reason why I did badly is,I take everything for granted.I always did a last minute job.

So for this semester,I want to change. Be a new me!

The first major step I did was MIND SETTING.
I set my mind that 'learning is fun'.'studying is just like playing games','study everyday because its important,very important similar to eating'..Everyday I need to eat,so everyday I have to study.

The subject that ruin my result last semester was Theory Of Structure (TOS).

Now,I set my mind that doing TOS exercise is like playing games. It is called,TOS game.
So everyday I enjoy doing TOS exercises as much as I enjoy playing poker and solitaire on the internet everyday.I loves to play Spider Solitaire and never get bored of it.Now Im learning poker!

I really love my new method of changing myself which is mind setting.Its cool you know.
Since I think of it as a game,its fun!!

Now I really do believed that the MIND control eveything.

Try it for yourself!Have fun!

4 comments:

fatihahmohdzin said...

ala geam,uni students always take everything for granted tau.macam i n friends.agaknya rasa kita dah pandai sangat kot.ahaha=P

tapi last2 rosakkan diri je.so,beter buat semua sehabis baik.takda lah frust sangat kalau tak dapat buat sbb dah usaha kan.so,good luck darling=)

-MiNt- said...

thanx dear!

Anonymous said...

"yuri is master".

well if you play red alert you know what it mean. CHeers!

-MiNt- said...

owh-kay...nanti i tanya my adik!..hahaha

Labels