Sunday, January 11, 2009

tik-TAG-toe 2

Yup.Thank you to teeha for the tag .I'm bored,thank you.(i love you teeha!!)


(1) Do you think you are hot?
-hot?..Ingat mint ni coffee ke?...I'm cold as fire and HOT as ice..

(2) Upload your favourite picture.


(3) Why do you like the picture?
-All of us are super happy!went to visit Manja....awwww,...manja cute!

(4) When it's your last time ate pizza?
-About a month ago

(5)The last song you listen to?
- Rehab by Rihanna....(i wanna go to the concert!!!!)

(6)What are you doing right now before this?
-Reading my poem that has been translated by someone I don't know.

(7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
-I love my name,..Besides Azmeen Aida,I prefer Adleena Aida. nice name right???

(8)People I tag
-Ence A
-Ence B
-Ence C
-Ence N
-Ence F

(9) Who is number ONE?
-Anyone who name starts with an A

(10) Number THREE is having relationship with
-maybe Makce K

(11) Say something about number FIVE
-he love nasi impit.ahhaahha

(12) How about number FOUR?
-he is addicted to secret recipe's cheesecake.

(13) Who is number TWO?
-Anak Mak B!


p/s:I didn't tag anyone because....I TAG EvERYONE!!!!!!pemurah kan????

1 comment:

fatihahmohdzin said...

i love you too gmint!!!
muah!

Labels