Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yeah!yeah!

The post before this was like so whatever because I have no idea what to blog about,but I want to blog.Can?

hahhaha.
Ok,but now I'm so damn happy!!

Eh wait,not so,just plain happy.

once,I've blog about one friend who stop contacting me for no reason!and I feel bad about it.I was even confused.Why did he/she suddenly break the friendship that was just starting to grow.

The sad post.
(click if you care to know about the sad moment)

But......................................

Just now something good happen!!!
After months he/she appeared!Yeah!
I love to have him/her back as my friend.

Oh yeah!!

:: Am I crapping again?::
hahaha
Thank You!Buhbye!

p/s: lots of "!!" because I'm happy.And when I'm happy.....I tend to be so energetic.hee.....

2 comments:

fatihahmohdzin said...

geam,sape yg you maksudkan neh?haha=P

miss you lah!=P

-MiNt- said...

miss you too!!...

adalah,nnti meet up,kita2 gossip n i cite kat you kay..

Labels