Wednesday, July 8, 2009

May You Rest In Peace

A:Nish,tengah buat apa??
D:tengok tv...MJ
A:Oh ya!..mlm ni kan memorial service..
D:hah..kat cnn ada,channel V,8tv..
A:woah! byk nyer...online???
D:Online kat cnn n 8tv ada...trylah..
A:tengok lah..nanti along try..

Mint memang looking forward to it.He was the King Of Pop!and its one in a lifetime event....kalau boleh,i wouldn't wanna miss it ok!!I found the link for the live on the net,,but then......the internet in here are hopeless...I will keep on trying!!!!!

Here's the link!


Edit::
manage to watch it online!!!!i ave class at 8..takpa2..
And something wrong with the audio.macam lambat for few sec....but nvm,I'm with the people of the world.."The Most Watch Event"

Edit(2)::
I watch it for about 1 hr then stop because there's lightning and thunder.Haish.....and I woke up this morning,I straight away check the internet to know what have happen.Oh ya...good morning

No comments:

Labels