Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You Are Not Alone

I miss Michael Jackson!....for real.
I'm a fan of his and I remember,during the promotion of You Are Not Alone song,I was so a fan of him.
I watched the video of the song for at least 3 times a day,it was just being released so obviously Mtv play it many times in a day.

I was so crazy over this song.I memorize the lyric..(well memorizing lyric is normal) and i even memorize all his movement in the video.Not much??

In the video,MJ skin was very white!!Everytime after bath,I will take a full amount of baby powder and to my face the powder goes.A VERY large amount of baby powder,I make my face turn white just like MJ using the baby powder.

I am a fan of his.


________________________________________
A:Nish,selasa ni memorial MJ,but then tak confirm lagi tanam kat mana
D:Ntah.ntah...dia x meninggal pun,and nanti masa memorial, dia tiba-tiba bangun
A:mmm...Dia kan dah betul-betul takda...tapi mesti orang ramai wish yang dia akan buat macamtu and ini semua for fum
D:tu lah..
_________________________________________

Oh ya,eventhough he's no longer in the world,he still get a new fan,and one of them is my baby brother,Mateen.

No comments:

Labels