Friday, October 2, 2009

Its Never Too Late

The 2 weeks holiday was great!Even not so great…still its great!!

My holiday was full of activities,till I have no time to study.Can ah??

The activity included with my time spending on the net,downloading,sleeping and gossiping!

Entry ni is for myself,so that in future I will remember of this raya when I read it.

So here it goes Mint…..

Balik-balik,the first event was Danial’s birthday.

DSC04935

Some days before raya went to the hairdresser.I just layered my hair,but baby Mateen…he perm his hair!

He want to be like Michael Jackson.

DSC04931

Mint adalah buat kuih raya.Rasa kuih lah jugak.

DSC04934

And it was RAYA!!As always,raya kat KL.Yelah,Mama and Baba punya big family semua kat KL.hahaha.

DSC04943

My raya was kind of disaster.I have a bad hair day on raya!My baju uncomfortable.Oh ya,on pagi raya I found out that mama’s new sandal are from Charles & Keith!!not fair lah ma,along shopping pun tak dapat.

DSC04975

Ask for forgiveness from the elders.

Days before balik UMP,I have 2 birthday event.

First was my cousin’s birthday.

The birthday boy with me and danish.

DSC05009

Next,Aunty’s B’day.

DSC05014

Her birthday was a BLAST.Celebrated it in K-box.

For the first time,me,danial and danish sang with penuh perasaan dan tanpa perasaan malu.

I love it the most when we sang “I don’t Want to miss a thing” by Aerosmith.memang jerit betul punya jerit.dah macam Steve Tyler.Kesian to the elders sebab kena dengar.

DSC05026

DSC05023

DSC05021

Ada wireless kan.So,as usual,Mint mengambil kesempatan ar.And bagi peluang to the elders to sing.

I think for the whole 3 hours there,me and my brothers sang like 2hours.ahahahhaha…yelah,dulu rasa rugi je tak nyanyi.

No comments:

Labels