Monday, November 2, 2009

mundane...monday...


"I hate you!!!"
"Ney.....why??"
"Fine,you went to some religious thingy..but then I saw some pics on the net.And I hate it"
"C'mon..I'm cool with you going to the concert and moshing and everything...."
"Moshing and jumping around in concert is different,but you went to chit chat with I-dunno-who plus your picture talking with that bitch is on the net..."
"Bitch?Ney,thats not a good word to call someone"
"Whatever."
"ney,study for your finals kay and stop thinking too much over a picture."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahahahahah...this is an entry that shows how stress out am I....ahahahha...weih,finals in less than 1 week and I'm like blur to hell...

I'mma gives you hell!!
I'mma gives you hell!!
I'mma gives you hell!!

No comments:

Labels