Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday...Sunday

Sunday is F-U-N-day for me.Especially now,when I'm at home!yah,it feels good.
Now I'm sitting by the balcony with KLCC and KL tower in my sight.(ok...sounds bragging..)
Wah..KL so calm on Sunday.

Okok.....Since its FUNday,i want to blog with my La-la land self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ney,Today I'm going to HK for some event"
"Ah...just say that you are going there for Halloween"
"no,ney,seriously .There's some religious event"
"I don't believe you,even if I do.I don't mind,I'm going to a concert tonight anyway,so its fair right"
"You are going to a concert??See!!you are the one who is celebrating Halloween.Who are you going with Ney?"
"I'm going with my brothers so dont worry kay."

Ya,I went for AAR concert yesterday,and it was a BLAST!!!pop shuvit rules people!!!obviously AAR rock the night.I'm still having a slight headache due to yesterday concert.I screamed like theres no tomorrow.JUMP!JUMP!JUMP!....

And,I feel sorry for my Siwon baby...(hhahahhaa,its been a long time since I call him that)..
He did told me the truth.He went to some religious event yesterday,while I'm the one who went to enjoy the night.....

Oh,this is where I found out about what my baby did last night....click here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to treal world...

but the part about the concert is so true.The part I love the most is Marabahaya by Pop Shuvit and obviously AAR!!!

I'mma gives you hell!!
I'mma gives you hell!!!

No comments:

Labels