Friday, January 15, 2010

Flushed down...

Selamat Bertemu Lagi!

Yesterday night..or more like this morning..(1am).
I was emotionally disturbed.
beberapa jam before I was down,elok jer gelak-gelak bagai dengan rakan-rakan sampai tak ingat dunia.



Pukul 1am semalam I try calling BFF1....her indo number are not reachable,takkan nak call number M'sia??mesti lah dh takda.
So BFF1 is unavailable.Try BFF2....tak angkat,dah tidur lahtu,dia memang jenis yang tidur awal.
BFF3 punya UK number I ada,but sekarang she's in Msia.AAAAAAAAAA...

So,I go through my handphone Phonebook.ahahahha...and till I reach one of my besties name since high school...

"Hello,D.."
"Eh,Mint!!!knapa call?"(xpernah2 i call her for no reason)
"ahaha...saja..."(I tengah down!!)
"U dah call Ain?"
"AIn!!!!u ada her number??nak!!!".....(Ain=BFF3)
"Okk...jap2..."
"Thanx!!"

I was so glad!!

"Ain!!!"
"Sapa ni?"
"Its me,azmeen...sampai hati you balik Msia tak call I?"
"Sorry2..i takde your number.New card."
"AIN!!!!!I need help...."
"Azmeen...u don't sound normal...whats wrong?"
"OMg!!I feel like crying...."
"Whats wrong girl?"
"Glad that you ask....."


And the conversation go on for like 45mins.

My emotions rasa macam kena flushed down semalam.
Maybe dah lama tak girltalk.

After the talking.Feel a WHOLE lot better!....

I know I have friends around me.
But different people,I talk about different type of story.
ahahhaha...

:-)

No comments:

Labels