Monday, January 18, 2010

Its a puzzle.

Yesterday…100117..

The day when the hatred inside me and BaiSingh grew!

And it keeps growing.

I hate to have to hate people.

Get it??

Hate to hate people.But this time I can’t control myself.The hateness grows inside of me.

I hate my self for hating other people.

…The hate-hate thing is the first issue..

…second issue is that…

Why is it that the guy I adore are getting cuter day by  day?Why??Why??

What is so good about you that I feel as if I am attached to you??ugh!!!hate it!

When I like something,it takes time for me to hate it.

The person that I hate to hate is a friend to the guy that I hate to have feeling for.Ugh!!

2 comments:

**coben** said...

mint....
sape laki tu?..
x mow kongc cite2 ke?..
hihihh

Anonymous said...

ahhaha...
memang nak kongsi..tapi macam memalukan diri sendiri je kalau cerita..
minat budak nie..ibarat menunggu bulan jatuh ke riba...ececece...hahahha

-msZeyzoul-

Labels