Monday, January 4, 2010

Harlow let me hear the Halo!!

Good day everyone!
Still don’t know what did I do wrong, because till now I didn’t get a proper internet connection.
Is the wireless very choosy that I’m too overweight to be selected???Since when weight got to do with the internet connection.hahaha.Ok frustrated I am!
The net is like my door of knowledge!even lecturers upload the notes on the net and I have to download it.
Haish..
Because of the damn-suck-up wireless connection,almost every night I have to meet up with BaiSingh.
Oh ya.Lama dah tak cerita pasal BaiSingh.
BaiSingh sihat-sihat jer.Cuma masa start sem hari tu BaiSingh agak down sikit.Tapi sekarang semangat dia dah kembali pulih!Kan bai??
Oh,and BaiSingh is having a great day everyday.For more information about BaiSingh,go ask Farah. Yelah,Farah punya muka kan sama dengan BaiSingh,so assume jer yang Farah tu orang yang sama dengan BaiSingh.
Oh ya,I slept in class today!hhaha.Lecturer yang agak strict and I manage to sleep like 3-5mins.HAHAHAHAHA…sedar-sedar semua orang tengah jawab soalan apa tah.Haish..Ye lah,I was super blur!so the next step after being blur is absolutely….zzzzz….ahhahaha
tapi kinda funny lah,sedar-sedar terus buat-buat tanya macammana nak buat the question.
Note to self:Mint,be serious and don’t sleep during lectures.And find the time to brush up your knowledge about all the thing that gotta do with RCII.
Kaylah.
Nak siap pergi jalan-jalan dengan BaiSingh.
NoteToSelf2:luqman…33…sean..35..embong…65

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah,
lu xsudah2 ngan BaiSingh lu.
hahha.
pastu nak libatkan wa lak..
hahhaa


ms.Leader

-MiNt- said...

dah tu...
muka BaiSingh memang macam lu.
perangai pun wa rasa sama...tah-tah minat pun sama ngan lu.
kalau berkesempatan,wa perkenalkan dengan lu...hahahaha

Labels