Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That is Life

2 days to go and I’ll be in KL.wuhoot!!

Mint nak play with words today~~

----------------------------------------------------------

A pearl that shines will attract everyone attention.But only people who are brave enough,will move forward and go nearer to the pearl.

Others will only see from far away.But only the brave one will be able to touch it.

Everyone will gather around the pearl and talk about it.But only the brave one will move forward and talk to the pearl.Yes,I believe that even things have feelings.

People who is just like everyone else will only manage to look at it.But the powerful ones,will have the money and own it.

That is life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So,I’m just the everyone that only manage to look and it and I will never able to own it.

Being in the crowd with everyone is enough.At least I can see you shine from far away.To own you is what I can’t.
I don’t even have the right to dream about it.

p/s:My english grammar are getting worst!!balik nie kena cari buku grammar zaman sekolah dulu.

No comments:

Labels