Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big-five-oh

Today is my mama's birthday!

Love her mucho.
She's 50 now,and I'm 21.

I can see that,I'm becoming like her day by day.My attitude that is.But I get the malas-ness from the father.haha.

Too bad my physical appearance is more towards the father as the day passed by.curly-wurly hair.haihz.
Kan best if i get mama's.Straight soft baby hair.Fair skin .When I was young my hair is straight and i have fair skin.hahahah..
My brothers got my moms look here and there a little bit.
But still,love em' all!!

The brothers celebrated mama's day at 12am.I was there with them,through the phone that is.

p/s:Life getting harder.

BYe!toodles!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

to Mama meen:
aunty, happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

"P/s:Life getting harder."

I say growing up is hard. Haha.

-MiNt- said...

Fara:Thnx babe...i'll pass it to my mu

Faiz:woah!you still read my blog..hahha...yup,growing up is SUPER hard.and its getting harder!

Labels