Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its Thursday

Ya,tomorrow Thursday.

I know,that earlier I'm bragging about my "busy" life.
Still am busy.But hey,I need a break.

I was browsing the net,till one point,I don't know what to browse about.
And suddenly,I miss my own poem.So I click on my Poem tag.
I was so shocked.I've totally forgot about my poem blog!!!Seriously!no joke!

So I kind of read all of my creations.
I was like,was it relly me back then??????
UNBELIVABLE.
Its been like 1 year since I last create one.

Woah!I'm so artistic back then.

And some of the poem suited my lfe right now.and I'm loving it!!!(means this typical situations happen again in my life..back then and now)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Too bad we are not talking the same language,
Too bad we are not from the same hometown,
Too bad we never had a chat all alone,
Too bad we doesn’t have anything in common,
Too bad we don’t share the same hobby,
Too bad I don’t have the guts to face you,
Too bad I never look you in the eyes,
Too bad I see you from far away and see me you never will,
And the saddest part of all,
Too bad,I never think of hating you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So doesnt sound like Mint aite??

NoteToBaiSingh:Bai,i think this suited you too lah....don't you think so?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah.
it suit me well.
nice one, babe!




ms.TY

-MiNt- said...

kalau baca MsLeader tak gedik..ni baca Ms.TY mcam gedik je

hhhahahha...it suits well kan!

Unknown said...

alah, mane ade gediknye pn.haha..

mgkn sebb leader cool, tu yang jadik lu bace pn cool.haha

Labels