Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not so joy

Ingat kan balik KL this week will be normal as always.
But then,I was emotionally disturbed!
Shit!
I even gave my parents the silent treatment since yesterday.

Danial suggested,"Jom pergi Sunway"
Yup,I'm going there in less than an hour.
At least when I look at people in Sunway,I may be calm a little.
"Owh,They are just like me."

If these people are in Sunway later,means they are just like me.hahhahaha

Tapi.....kalau Sunway kosong japgi,memang EMO bertambah lah.aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kay bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asyik keluar ke Sunway aja Mint. Cuba try Queensbay. Maybe boleh dapat ceria mood =)

-MiNt- said...

haha...its the nearest lah.lagipun dah sebati dengan sunway.
even your adik pun asyik ikut my brothere pergi sunway.
Queensbay???jauh!!!

Anonymous said...

Kami duduk di Sunway. Situ je lar tempat paling dekat =P jalan kaki pun dah mencukupi.

Labels