Monday, May 24, 2010

GoodDay!

Holla!
Hari ni I'm such a normal person.
Bangun pagi.Kemas rumah.Siapkan lunch/
And watch TV.

Oh ya,the last time I cried is after my exams.hahahha...and today I did let my tears out.
I sob while watching The Sisterhood Of the Travelling Pants 2.
hahahha.
Lucky I was all alone.Don't know whats wrong with me,that I'm so into the movie.Maybe because I've watched The Sisterhood Of The travelling Pants 1.

Oh ya,I made some facts while watching it.My own facts that is.I think some America-asian boy are kind of attractive,don't you think so??hahha.

Kaylah.Gotta get ready for lunch.Mama picking me up to take me lunch in Pyramid.
hish.i dah semangat buat lunch,and mama ajak lunch luar.
Hish.membazir je I goreng ikan and panaskan kuah kari,oh,and masak nasi..ahhahaha.

No comments:

Labels