Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Selamat Tengahari

Hi!
Dah lunch?
I belum,I had heavy breakfast this morning.hehehe.

Oh yesterday,at this moment,something happen.

Kan mama ambik I for lunch in Pyramid.So as always,mama parked depan office baba.And I nampak ada kereta audi TT putih parked next to us.
Pergh!!!kereta tu dah lah hot!
and....driver dia hot ke tak???
SUPER HOT!!!!
I bet dua orang tu anak melayu lah.Hish.Tanpa ragu-ragu,I terus call my friend to tell her about it.
Memang my mata tak tenteram masa dalam sunway.tercari-cari.hahaha.
After lunch,around 3pm,walked out of the mall,and that WhiteAudiTT dah takde.
Oh ya...I remember the plate number..DoubleP-Triple3-DoubleQ.
Gila apa,even the registration number mahal kuwt.

I thought of window shopping alone after lunch,but then Baba asked me to do something.

Today??
No lunch for me.Every Tuesday is Tea-time with the sibs in OldTown.haha.
kaylah.
Ciao.

p/s:Hahhaha...I keep saying that I'm bored.And I totally forget about what I'm suppose to do for my FYP.Mint...mint...

No comments:

Labels