Friday, May 28, 2010

QuikRecap

OMGOMG!!!

Last two days,AyamPenyetRia.
Then,the next day,ThaiThai.
And Just now,or more like yesterday,AyamPenyatRia again.

All of it,you can get it in SunwayPyramid.
ahahha.
Makan.makan.makan.
Macammana lah I nak elak dari gain weight.
Oh ye,if you are wearing size 4 and you are saying that you are FAT.You are so tak bersyukur.hahahha.
You are not even near the word FAT ok!!!

I tak emo.Happy jer.
Mama kata,"nak buat macammana,happy sangat."
hahha.
Tapi the downside is that.I can't find a suitable swimsuit!!!!
yesterday,they have the size,but not the pattern that I want.hahaha.If you can find a swimsuit easily,then just consider your size NORMAL.If you wanna know what is the true meaning of FAT,ask me. :p
Where am I suppose to get a swimsuit my size!!!I want to go swimming.

Matin:Ba,nak main teka-teki tak?
B:Ok,apa.
Matin:Siapa orang yang cacat?
B:huh???ntah..
Matin:Along!!!sebab dia gemuk sangat.hahhaha

Matin:Long,jom main teka-teki.
A:ok
Matin:Haiwan apa makan pisang?
A:MAtin!!!hahaha
Matin:Matin orang lah bukan haiwan!!
A:okokok...along ada soalan..haiwan apa tak boleh duduk diam?
Matin:Monkey!!!
A:Salah...matin!!!
Matin:....MAMA!!!!!!!(crying)....

No comments:

Labels