Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello!

Hello!
How are you?
I think I'm fine,thank you.

Owh.
I don't know what is wrong but I ate too much.
Nak kata time of the month.mmmmm....still 3weeks to go.
After dinner,I had ice-cream then a bar of chocolates.Lots???yup.I thought my little red friend is coming anytime soon,but when I look at the calendar and count..."No...He visits me last weeks"...memang myself loves to eat!!

Yesterday the courier woman call me.
"Azmeen?"
"Yeah.."
"Oh dah 2 hari,kami cuba hantar barang pada cik azmeen tapi xde orang"
"oh ye..."
"barang dri Mr go..(blablabla..i tak dgr..tapi nama cina mana tah)"
"oo..."
"esok kami akan hantar before pukul 1.kalau tidak kami akan hantar balik pada pengirim"
"okok.."

So,today I asked my brother to wait for the parcel.I even woke up at 10am to make sure that he is up.

And...I got it!!!!!

kaylah.
Lastly..I miss my mama,baba and the three muffins!...and I miss my old hair!!!!!!!!the straight one.ish.

TTFN!

I HAVE 3 MTV WORLDSTAGE TIX(normal zone ticket) ....anyone interested???

No comments:

Labels