Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm not a Kiddo no more.

yup!.
I was doing my assignment.Then I took a break and FB-ing.
I view one of my ex-schoolmate profile.She just celebrated her 22nd birthday.It was so fun!!
Her friend treated her surprise birthday party,with after-party videos!the pictures are all awesome!!!!
so what??do i care??well I'm jealous.hahahha

She's 22 and she lead a life of a common 22 years old would.
Me??
HAhahha...I'm such a dork! I lead a dorky life for a 22 years old girl...Girl??well I think at 22 we're a Lady.
Its not that I hate my life or what,I'm just comparing it.

Maybe I haven't reached that turning point yet.Age is just a number.

I know..i know...its not good to compare your life with someone else life...but sometimes we have to.
I'm not saying that I hate my life,I thank God for everything.
Maybe she has what I don't and I have what she doesn't.

People never had enough right??

No comments:

Labels