Monday, August 16, 2010

Bwahahaha

the weather is-gloomy~~~
Mungkin cuaca sempena nak MInt sihat.I can't stand hot weather.ahakz

My day are so UNPRODUCTIVE.
Blogging ni lah benda yang paling productive I did for today.As if its something important.

I woke at 430am,for sahur.
Then went to class at 830am-930am.
I went back to my room and............NOTHING!!!!
Well,all my friends,YUP!!ALLL my friends are away doing their FinalYearProject.
Me???
I took a nap from 11-12pm.Then I play with my nose.Ahhahah..Blow!!BloWW...blow the mucus out.
Used up lots of tissues.

I wanted to did something actually,tapi tiap kali MInt get ready nak keluar bilik.The rain start pouring.And bila MInt duduk mengadap lappie.The rain stop.
Maybe the MotherNature ask me to take the day off.
(Mother nature my head!!)

OK!!tomorrow hope my body will get better and I'll make sure that it will be a productive day.
I've wasted...( let me count....430am til no 1542....)...AWWMIEGAWCH!!!! I've wasted 11++ hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT!!!ok...
gotta go waste more time.

Hope tomorrow will be One Better Day!..ahakz.

*Oh ya,tomorrow sure is a little productive because I've make an appointment with my chingu at 11am.

I got an Idea!!!since I'm so lazy to do anything related to study that need me to put on my "thinking cap"....I wanna customize my bloggie.

Toodles!

No comments:

Labels