Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gloomy :)

How Can I Tell if I Have Tonsillitis?

If you have tonsillitis, your throat usually hurts and it's hard to eat or drink or even swallow. You also might have a fever. Here are some other signs that bacteria or a virus are infecting your tonsils:
  • redder-than-normal tonsils..............(CHECK!)
  • a yellow or white coating on the tonsils...........(i don't get this symptom)
  • swollen glands in the neck................(CHECK!)
  • fever..............(i'm having a minor now.hope it get away soon)
  • bad breath...........(*hah*Hah*...inhale my own breath....not really bad..but my mouth taste weird)

If you get tonsillitis, here are some tips that can help you feel better:
  • Drink plenty of fluids..........(once break fast,I'll drink up!)
  • If you are having trouble swallowing regular food, you can eat smooth foods, including flavored gelatin, soups, ice-pops, and applesauce.........(wuuuuuuuu...how am i suppose to get this kind of food here)
  • Take it easy until you feel better..........(EXACTLy what i'm doing now.I did nothing the whole day except of relaxing.~~~~)
 info from here.


Yup!!!i think its the tonsils attack.Had it since little.The doctor said that operation aren't necessary.So,I gotta live with it.
Must be because of the weather.
Hish!

p/s:I can smell foods from my room.

No comments:

Labels