Friday, August 6, 2010

happy Belated Birthday

happy belated birthday to me.
hehehe...

Reached KL around 1pm,mama picked me up and straight to SunwayPyramid.
Tunggu Baba balik sembahyang jumaat sebab nak pergi lunch.

Lunch at OleOleBali.
*Oh ya,masa dalam kereta on the way to Sunway,I was thinking of asking mama to buy me a necklace.

Back to lunch....
While waiting for the food to arrive,tiba-tiba mama keluarkan paperbag Tomei and pass it to baba.
And baba pass it to me!!!

me:huh???
baba:Ni belated.mama kata dah dapat driving license baru boleh bagi.
me:belated???**thinking**birthday lagi 2 months...
mama:bukaklah

I pun open the box.Its a necklace with a key!!!yup,its a common symbol as you reached 21.

mama:ada yang ada key with the number 21,tapi you lagi 2 months nak 22.Now you are free.
baba:eh,ma!kat telinga dia kunci and mangga,memang minah kunci lah.
mama:Kunci and mangga for 12th birthday.Ada kunci but still not free because ada mangga.now just the key.
(mangga=padlock)
*i'll post up pic l8r

Ok...I find my parents are so cute and adorable!!!!

so 12th,21st then..????is there any common practice of giving a car as a present at the age of 25th??ehehheh....

No comments:

Labels