Thursday, August 5, 2010

Selamat Petang

Hai semua!
Selamat petang dan selamat sejahtera.
Harap sihat-sihat semuanya.
Saya sihat selalu.Bertambah sihat pun macam ye jugak

Oh.Tomorrow I'm going back to KL!!!
Whats up with me going back for 2 weekend in a row???well,It's an order from the F.A.T.H.E.R,
Biasa lah tu,he need to see his only daughter again,last week was such a short weekend,We only met up on Sunday.Tapi baba takdelah cakap that he misses me,"Along,kesian kat Mateen,dia tak puas jumpa along"...alllalla...I know my father.hahaha. &_&...(If I yang perasan,takpelah,kept it to myself)

mmm...Oh ya,I've started doing a lil' here and there of my FinalYearProject.
Not bad lah.I have to sacrifice my water face...Its for the future,SACRIFICE!!!!
I'm suppose to give out questionnaires to students of UMP.Nothin much???There are 270 of questionnaires!!!

For some reasons.Life sux.Sometimes but not all the time.It makes me wonder,"Is it my fault or their fault?"
kaylah.
In life,theres Up and Down.


p/s:I don't update much.Not because I'm busy with classes.But my brain are occupied most of  the time.

No comments:

Labels