Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hola !!!!

Typing title entry ni,tiba-tiba teringat I nyanyi lgu MariaMaria by Santana...

Ahora vengo mama chula mama chula
Ahora vengo mama chula
My favourite part of the song.Kena feel nyanyi lagu ni,so at this part you have to use a DEEP voice.So cute!ahakz.

Owh.
Current status: I-am-all-alone-in-the-room-while-all-my-rumm8-are-busy-and-I-have-a-test-tomorrow-but.....

HAhahahha.
Weih! Nak study lah sebenarnya niat tadi.Tapi.....I can't wait for berbuka!!!!

Kaylah.
Wanna go try to study.At least a slide.A SLIDE not one file of slide.haha

Oh ya.
Everyone dah hantar their resume n everything to mintak tempat LI.  Me???...well...ahora vengo mama chula mama chula...

Tadi mama chat with me via fb.Wow!mothers nowadays are super cool!!!tapi mama online sekejap je.Baru nak tanya something.
Maybe I should tell mama about my blog.Then she know who her daughter really is.Not so angel all the time.


 MA!!!if you are reading this.....Hensem tak mamat ni???Danish and danial dah approve dah.Mateen pun suka. :) and I love him too!!!

No comments:

Labels