Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm an observant

Today in class,ada presentation.
I was observing the way people smile.

Smile with teeth showing,or no teeth???

Both is find.And I did both.

But in my opinion,I think smiling with your teeth showing for the whole 2minutes,can make it look awkward.
Really.Try it for yourself.Go look into the mirror,then try smiling with no teeth for 2 minutes.Still normal.And then try with the teeth showing.In less than 2 minutes,it will look so plastic.

Try looking at those model photos in magazine.If you look at the picture long enough,eventually the smile will get weird.

Okok...I admit,Mint kalau ambik gambar pun,kalau boleh nak tunjuk semua gigi,sampai ke gigi belakang pun nak tunjuk kalau boleh.Tapi itu bila nak ambiik gambar.
And kalau senyum in real life.I pun senyum with my teeth showing.Tapi takde lah I open my mouth sampai 2-3 minit.If I want to smile for a long time....then I show no teeth. ataupun memula with teeth then gradually the mouth will tutup.

But then,tadi masa I observe the people around me.Ada 2 person yang catched my attention.Both of them smile a lot!Generous kan.
But too bad,they smile with their teeth showing for like 2-3minutes.And then when they want to close their mouth,it looks so weird.And sorry to say,after 1 minute looking at their smile,it looks so FAKE.



Yang ni smile tak fake.She's SUPER HAPPY because she is holding LOTS of foods!!!!!!

No comments:

Labels