Friday, October 15, 2010

And the award goes to....

well!..a special title have been awarded to the JacqAzz.Hahaha! For me to know and for you to find out.

Ok.
Workload are so-so-so OVERload.
Gotta submit things that havent been done.

My group leader asked me to submit my project  thingy on SUNDAY!(I will try to finish it up on Monday)
My Supervisor asked me to hand-in my draft on monday which is the next day after SUNDAY!(I'll just hand-in what i did before.Sorry Mr.SV)
My dean just announced that my test going to be on tuesday,which is 2 days after SUNDAY!(I think.....can't I just skip it??its not like I know what to answer.But anyhow,will try my best to study.)

And I'm only going back tomorrow,which is saturday because I have a seminar.Why does it have to be on saturday??a day before SUNDAY!!

So,basically,I'm sacrificing my work.for SUNDAY.
I'm so not gonna be bother about anything on sunday,except for three alphabets, J...Y and J.....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

My heart and soul are not here with me.I've signed,sealed,and delivered it to Chunnie. Hope he take good care of it.I'm taking back my heart and soul on Sunday.That is why I have to sacrifice everything to meet him up. If not,I will be a person without a heart and soul for a long time.



Yup,I know.I should have sacrifice my Sunday instead of sacrificing my work,which is related to my result and will effect my future.Mint..mint...YOU ARE SO WRONG!

Orang sibuk dalam kepala fikir macammana nak settlekan kerja,macammana nak settlekan FYP.But me???no..no..no..Now I'm so busy with mama,asking her to search for me a red tshirt to be wear on SUNDAY!and I'm so busy thinking how to buy my bus ticket so that I can go back tomorrow.(Oh ya...I've settled my ticket issue.Meon and Intan and Ana went out today :)))))..they help me buy it.)Kalau tiket takde,memang I will be a girl who live a life without her heart and her soul.

See!I repeat the word Heart and soul like so many times.This SUNDAY really is important for me.

Since today is Friday,which is 2 days before SUNDAY...I already feel like hugging everyone I see....Want a free hug???come see me..but make sure you smell nice ok.hehehe.

If only I can hug him on Sunday!fuck,not enough money.Its ok.Its my part.Syukur with whatever I have.Alhamdulillah...I just live up to what I can afford.See him from far away...CHUNNIIEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.

kirim salam kat yoochun ok!

Labels