Thursday, October 14, 2010

My heart is empty~~empty~~

Hello!
Apa khabar semua?

Mint rasa macam mint sihat.But hell no!!I'm on medication.haha.I have all sorts of colour of medicine.

I'm 22 years old since 6th of October. I'm all grown up now.And God gave me a present too.My skin ada irritation yg sgt weird.It just won't go away.I received everything that He gives me with an open heart.Semua yang berlaku ada hikmah.Bak kata mama,"benda nak jadi,nak buat macammana".
The skin irritation sangat pelik,until the tahap that my parent nak bawak pergi jumpa tabib cina.Haha.This is funneh!


In case I forget what happen on my birthday:
  • My family was the first to wish
  • My lil cousin,Aishah sang me Playhouse Disney birthday song
  • My ol' cousin,Aina sang me some weird birthday song that make me end up being friend with the monkey.
  • Facebook wishes are uncountable.
  • My birthday was on Wednesday,and I went back for the weekend,went for karaoke session with the family.(Me and my sibling discover that we matched so well with Fabulous Cat song.Each of us have our own part)(The whole family surprise me with "we-don't-have-enough-money-to-buy-you-anything" moment)
Ok lah.I think thats the only main point I should remember.

Ouh..yesterday,as in Tuesday(12th oct 2010)..my girlfriends surprised me with a birthday cake!!!!SURpRISED!!!

Mama called me earlier,saying shes all excited to go watch Lobo live in Genting this friday.But unfortunately,baba gotta go to work.So no Lobo for her.
(Now I know why mama are supportive when me and my brother want to go to an event.She never say no.Well,she's just like us)
hahhaha.Owh,eventhough Mama's event cancelled,mine aren't.SUNDAY WILL BE A HISTORY OF MY LIFE!!!BIG DATE with a guy with a very sexy collarbone~~Auw!Auw!He's bringing his 2  friend as well..The more the merrier.

Studies??
Workload are OVERload...well not so over,its just that I didn't manage my time well enough.(ok,sedar diri,bagus!)
And next semester,I will be doing my internship.The downturn is that,I belum dapat tempat to go for internship.(Point finger to myself..LOSER!)

Kaylah.Nuff ranting.
Blogging just to fill up my time.Now gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Labels