Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teatime with Adianeem (8)

Note:This might be the last one.*hope not*..Because my fav character are going away in this story.Sean Farewell!

____________________________________________________________
Its Sunday!
It is one of the day,where Bommie and Minzy will spend their time together for lunch.Today their girlfriends are joining along.Jessy,Yeonny,and Annie.

They had lunch at the most famous restaurant of their neighborhood.

Since they are 5 of them.Bommie and Minzy have to sit far away from each other.Its a downturn for them as they have many secrets to share with each other.

Minzy and Bommie knows well,that today,all the eye-candy of the neighborhood will come to the restaurant to buy foods.Its like a tradition to get lunch from there on Sunday.

The whole time during lunch,Bommie and Minzy chatted by reading each others mouth.They send signal to each other to tell who is entering the restaurant.
Its Bommie job,since she's sitting facing the entrance of the shop.

The people who enter the shop that make Bommie go all excited are KimJoon and his bestfriend,Wuwu,and Yijung.
Sean was standing outside the shop all the time while Yijung was talking to ZF.

While eating,Bommie did not join her girlfriends chatting.Her eyes are all on Sean.She watches what he did,what he's wearing and where he is heading.
Bommie are crazy over Sean.

After they all finish eating,Bommie went up to Minzy and whisper to her ear...

"I saw Sean walking with his backpack just now,My heart tells me that he's going away... :(.."
"So?what we're gonna do??"
"I say we follow him.I'm not sure whether he is going to the academy or he's going to the bus station."
"Chill Bommie,we go check"
*The bus station and their academy are next to each other.

All the girls say their prayer after meal,and get out of the restaurant.They head home.But Bommie and Minzy had other plan.They need to think of something so that their friends won't tag along.

Bom:Minzy...tell them that I want to go withdraw some money.
Minzy:..Girls,You all head home first.I want to accompany Bommie,she want to go withdraw money.
Jessy,Yeonny,and Annie:OK!!!

Bommie:YEAH!!!!!cajacaja.

Such a coincidence.In front of Bommie and Minzy are ZF and OhJi.

Bommie: Man!!!Ohji will think that we followed her!!
Minzy:Naah...we have other businesses too!she's not everything.
Bommie:I think ZF are walking weirdly,why do he keep looking back.Is he suspecting us?
Minzy:No,I think he misses us.Hahaha.So..to the bus station or academy first.
Bommie: I don't think a person named Sean will be in the academy.

Bommie and Minzy walk under the hot sun to the bus station.
The distance between the bus station and their place are 15minutes walk.

Both of them walk excitedly together.They chat while walking.Obviously,they talk about Sean.

When they are at the distance of 2m from the bus station,Bommie can spot Sean.

Bommie:I SEE HIM!!!I SEE HIM!!!he's going away :(((
Minzy: where??I can't see a thing.Its too hot,I can't see.
Bommie:I can see him clearly.I remember,just now when I saw him when we are eating,he's wearing a blue t-shirt.
Minzy:So now??what are suppose to do??I think Yijung will suspect that we are stalking Sean and him.
Bommie: We are!!hahaha....so now???Are we suppose to turn left and act as if we are actually going to the academy or go straight to the bus stop??
Minzy: Ottoke??
Bommie: I say.....Let's go to the bus station.Act like as if we are going to the MiniStore behind the bus station.Its not like Yijung can read our mind.
Minzy: Okok...lets go...

So both of them continue walking under the hot sun to the bus station.While walking....

Minzy:OMG!!I feel stupid.
Bommie:Bojima....act as if we don't care about them
Minzy:I'm not looking.Eh,Bom...Sean  is smoking..
Bommie: Act cool...

They walk pass by Sean and Yijung,who are waiting for their transport to arrive.

In the MiniStore,Minzy and Bommie stand behind the store window and stalk on Sean and Yijung.

Bommie are so scared to look.So she asked Minzy to look and describe everything to her.The only thing that Bommie manage to see are,a view of Sean full profile for 3 second and Yijung smoking.

After Bommie has gain enough courage to look,she see that the transport have arrived.Suddenly,she feel sad with what she sees.It means that Sean are leaving.So does Yijung.

Bommie:::((((
Minzy:They are bringing lot of baggage along.
Bommie: They are going away :(
Minzy: Where to??Holiday??Back to hometown??
Bommie: I don't know.
Minzy: Ok!...they are gone.
Bommie: BYE BYE SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minzy:Bom...control yourself..
Bommie: ok..lets go back.

On the way back.They are discussing whether Sean are going for good or he's just going away for a vacation.

Bommie:But,last season,he don't even show up at the academy.Most probably he transferred to other company.
Minzy: I heard about it during class too..
Bommie:.. :( ...No more eye candy for me.We just said our farewell to the "God of eye-candy".
Minzy:Bye-bye Micky yoochun look-a-like.

Bommie even imagining herself who have a lot more courage and walk up to Sean and capture a picture together.
But that didn't happen.

Bommie:I don't have anyone to look at now.Do you think he knows that he look like Micky of Tvxq?
Minzy: He knows!!Because he knows that he  look like Micky,that is why he act like a jerk.
Bommie: Ne...I agree with you on this.

They reach their place.

Bommie:Gomawo unnie...for accompany me.
Minzy: Anieyo..Its something that only both of us understand.Walking under the hot sun,just to make sure where Sean is going.
_______________________________________________________________________
p/s:Its fictional.Truth


Farewell SF!!!!I'm gonna miss you!

No comments:

Labels