Saturday, October 23, 2010

Teatime with Adianeem (7)

Bommie is at home.Surfing the internet.Then she went to sleep.While sleeping she receive a sms..
*trrt*trrt*
Bommie's cellphone vibrate.A sms received.

::Minzy::
Kim..Kim...KimJoon

Bommie ignore the message and continue sleeping.

Minzy is away in the studio practicing her new solo song.

2hours later...
*trrt*Trrt*
Bommie's cellphone vibrate again.Another sms.

::Minzy::
Bom~ah..Caja mokgo

::Bom::
Alrighty!

::Minzy::
I'll wait for you in the cafe.

Bommie get up and get ready to meet Minzy.

Bommie house are not far from the cafe,so she just walk instead of driving.
As she walks into the cafe,she wave at Minzy.(Bommie as always,the excited one!)

Bom:You saw KimJoon???
Minzy:Ya!!He was siting right in front of me.He came right after you went back.
Bom:..hmmmphhh..anyone with him?
Minzy:Nope,he was all alone,but ZF new scandal did come to see him.
Bom:Euw!!!!She act as if she knows everyone...
Minzy:*whisper*ZF is here....
Bom:WHERE!!!!
Minzy:Somewhere at the counter.
Bom:Owh..ok..I'll go to order some food first.

Bommie walk towards the counter to order and she saw ZF.
ZF was carrying 2plates of foods.And there are a lot of foods on the plate.

Bommie give her order and go back to the table where Minzy are at.

Such a coincidence.ZF and his scandal,OhJi, table was opposite of Bommie and Minzy.
Bommie decided to sit next to Minzy instead of sitting in front of her.

Both of them are so cheeky.They just sit and look straight to ZF's table.

Minzy:That woman must be so proud right now.
Bom:Yup..she sure does.Typical OhJi...But, Min,I thought yesterday you say you are all over ZF.
Minzy: I am!!! I don't have any feeling now
Bom: OK good...So what are you eating???
Minzy: Nothing.Suddenly I have no appetite.

In the cafe there is a TV.While Bommie are eating she watch the TV..since Minzy didn't eat,she act as if she is watching the TV.But actually she is watching the table front of her.
And at that very moment...a sad song are played on the Tv....

Minzy::......haih................
Bom:*pat Minzy on the shoulder*...Be strong,kay girl..
Minzy:I am....Bom,you wait for a while k,I wanna go grab some cake at the bakery next door.
Bom:OK..I'll watch them for you.
Minzy: :)

10minutes past.

Minzy:Omg!!while I was walking right next to their table,I saw Ohji's plate.She eat a lot!
Bom: maybe ZF loves her so much,so he's feeding her..hahha
Minzy:: Or...So what..I don't care
Bom: .....

Bommie did not believe that Minzy are all over ZF.It is so obvious that she still care.But,Bommie being Bommie,she just act with the flow.

Night.
Minzy went for a sleepover at Bommie and Kyunnie's house.

Minzy:Bom~ah...I'm hungry
Kyunnie:I thought you just had your dinner.
Bom: Someone got no appetite during dinner,she's heartbroken.
Kyunnie:Who???Minzy??
Bom:Yup..she saw ZF with another woman.
Kyunnie:Who is ZF??
Minzy:A person I used to have a crush on.I thought I have no feeling already.But just now....they were right in front of me.
Bom:Pity you min.
Minzy:...It was such a sad moment.With a background song playing along in the cafe,then ZF is eating happily with Ohji...haish....Eh Bom,don't you think ZF look uncmfortable just now??
Bom::Ya!!kind of..I bet he feel sorry for you...or...actually he is not happy with Ohji..
Minzy:...Ha-ha-ha..not funny ok!!Why am I attracted to him again???
Bom:Min!!!

So,Minzy never actually get over her feelings towards ZF....just like what happen with Bommie and her feelings towards XD.


p/s:Its fictional.True

No comments:

Labels