Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Malaysia!

HI..
Apa khabar semua?

Selama hidup kat Malaysia ni,mint memang berbangga jadi rakyat Malaysia...Kalau merdeka tu,semangat membara-bara.
Oh merdeka dah lepas.
Malaysia ada macam-macam.Eventhough not everything is perfect.Bak kata pepatah,hujan batu di negeri sendiri,hujan emas di negeri orang.
Biasa lah,manusia mana ada yang puas.


Even so,I'm not saying that I hate my country,Its just that at times....I wish I was a Singaporean...or,I wish i'm in Singapore.
Why??Why??

Well....why is it that almost all event that got to do with Kpop are held in singapore????why?????Bukan K-Idol jer.dulu Muse singgah singapore,tak jenguk pun malaysia.(eh jap,Muse did come to Malaysia,mint yg tak dapat permission nak pergi.Tiket dah ada )...Avenged sevenfold pergi singapore,tak singgah pun Malaysia.
Dulu-dulu zaman the Moffats,orang singapore yang turun Malaysia.Hish...(tetiba teringat Gil punya autograph session)...OH..Good charlotte pun came to Malaysia.I went for the fanmeeting.

But whatever it is.Now bukan zaman the moffats or Gil or Good charlotte...Its the Hallyu Wave people.
ENVYENVYENVYENVY!!!!

So,I want to dedicate a message to all the singaporeans and people who live in singapore:

Take a minute or 2,and pray to God,for He has blessed you by making you live in a country called Singapore...Do enjoy any event held there.Send my love to the idols. I admit that I envy you.But this is my part,He knows what best for me.I'll work hard so that one day,I'll be able to go there and attend any event that I feel like attending.
XoXo,
Mint!

No comments:

Labels