Thursday, October 21, 2010

171010

Note:This post is about mint BRAGGING...so,don't read it,if you think you'll hate it.

__________________________________________________________________

On 16th of October,I went back to KL on the evening.Because I have seminar in the morning.And the next day I woke up...ITS THE DAY!!!!!
OMG!!!i'm kind of new to all this Kpop stuff.But TVXQ have always been my biased.Its like.....I love them more than other groups.But too bad,I just get to know them for 1 year,then they disband. :((

OK back to my 171010.
Went to Stadium Negara around 1230pm.
Everyone was wearing either black or red.Its their colour.
I wore black because I can;t find anything in red.
Met up with my B2uty friend,and get t know her friend.So I make more friends.I think its normal for you to go alone to any Kpop event,and at the end of the day,you'll get a new friend.
(My first experience was during Ukiss fan-meeting,at  that time I'm still new,so I don't have the chance to get to know anyone)
The showcase suppose to start at 2pm....But at 2pm the gate are still not open,as JYJ as still rehearsing.
(My friend,Kat are so lucky.She get to see the boys rehearsing,because she accidentally get lock in the stadium!!!)
Around,230pm.Gate open..YEAH!!!!JYJ!!!!
The moment I step into the stadium...and I saw the stage..i went.."OH MY GOD!!!!"...so does my friends.
THE STAGE ARE KIND OF NEAR!!!!
(but in pics,they look so little)
I sat next to Maki during the showcase.
3pm...JYJ!!!!!!!!
Me::OH MY!!!Oh my!!!(I look at Maki with a SHOCK expression)
Maki:AAAA....Jaaejoong!!!(she grab my hand)
*we're excited!

remind ya,Kitaorang baru kenal 1jam.Tapi dh rapat.Its the power of JYJ!.hhhaha...

Both of us are so speechless.Thats why we scream!!!
And ..yada...yada...
At 4..they said byebye.WHAT???!!!! 1 hour!!!
We felt like crying at that time.We don't want to get out of the stadium.But after 30minutes,the RELA people ushered us out....SO SHORT!!!!



 
I had this vision repeated in my head every time I listen to their voices!!!argh!!!! JYJ!!! it was such a short meeting. 1 hour!!! (I chose to upload this video because...JJ did body waves!!!!!!!!AUWAUWAUW!!!!)

p/s:It was so short,that is why i purposely dropped my Heart and Soul in the stadium,and passed it to Yoochun to take it with him.So that we'll meet again.MAYBE THEY WILL BE HAVING A CONCERT NEXT YEAR!!!!MARI KITA MENABUNG!

No comments:

Labels