Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

Such a special date aite?

I don't exactly remember today date when I woke up this morning.(Yup,I woke extra early today)
I know its 20th of October 2010,when I saw like almost everyone status on FB stating..."special 20102010"...

Then I pun wonder,"Dear God,is there anything special you prepare for me??I hope there is..."..
I pergi class at 8am then balik at 9am..nothing special happen..
I had keria for breakfast..It was DELICIOUS!!..(takkan lah the keria is my "something special" for today?)
Then went for lunch,nothing happen.
Work..chat..lingers here and there..spamming here and there..and its almost 6pm.hmmm..Tak ada apa-apa pun yang special.Useless je I have the opportunity to went through this special date.

But then.God is fair right?

Today is SO special,that I want to smile so bright,yet I want to curse.How?
Special kan.
Its like,I want to marah...but when I think of the good thing that happened,I laugh by myself.
So,God make me neutral today.

Jadi,kehadapan sesiapa yang telah membuat mint pissed off,or you think you want to make me..forget it.I'm so HAPPY today,that it overcome everything!!!!

p/s:Teatime coming up! Makcik Adianeem dah balik from holiday in Taiwan. HAha

1 comment:

peminat setia blog u, said...

hahaha.

cepat lah buat adianeem.
lama tak baca tau~

Labels