Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Teatime with Adianeem (6)

After a Looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg break...adianeem is back ya'll!!!

____________________________________________________________________
Its been a long time since Minzy and Bommie spend time together.So,one evening,they decided to have a walk around the lake.

While walking,Minzy met her old friend.Fany.

Fany:Eh!Min!Bom!..How you guys doing?
Minzy:we're doing great.What you doing?
Fany:I just went to the stall nearby.Min and Bom,are you guys going to the stall too?
Bommie:Maybe,why??
Fany: Great!!Min,could you buy me anything at the price of RM2 then you pass it to my coordi nuna.She live nearby your house right?
Minzy:Owh..ok...will do

Minzy and Bommie continue walking....and suddenly Bom spotted 3 figure..

Bommie::OHMIEGAWCHHH!!!!!MIN ISN:T THAT......
Minzy:Ya...i think that is...
Bommie:Its sean!!!!!!OMG!!OMG!!!!(bommie are out of control,she's so excited)
Minzy:YA!!!it is him.with ZF n YiJung
Bommie:are we following 'em or going to the stall???
Minzy:aaaaaaaaaa.....Fany have givven me money to buy for her something...
Bommie:BUT!!!this is random...its not like we get to see Sean all the time....so...stalk or no stalk.
Minzy:I say stalk!!!
Bommie:Caja!

So,Bommie and Minzy followed the three figures.ZF,Yijung and Sean.
(Can't recall who's who,Sean is one of the famous brothers....While Minzy had a crush over ZF)

Bommie:Min!!!! I'm so happy seeing Sean again!!!! I miss him so badly!!!
Mizy:Bom,,,he put on weight don't you think??
Bommie:But still...JJANG!!!

Bommie and Minzy followed right behind them

Bommie:..OHMYGOD!!!Since this morning I was praying to God.Hope that something special will happen to me.Since today date are so special 20102010.And its happening!!!SEAN!!!!
Minzy: bom...bom.... :))

The three guys went into the MiniStore while Minzy and Bommie sat and wait outside.

Bommie are smiling from ear-to-ear since the moment she saw Sean.

When the three guys walk out of the MiniStore,Bommie and Minzy act as if they didn't know the guys are there.
Minzy gaze followed the three guys.While Bommie are all shy,so she didn't look.

Minzy:Seriously Bom...your sean put on wieght.
Bommie:;aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.....My sean!!!! I can't look...I'm shy!
Minzy:...hahaha...Bom and her shyness..hahha..ok,I look for you.
Bommie:BOJIMA!!!Look at yours.ZF. Bojima sean!
Minzy: I don't even sneak peek at ZF.I'm so OVER with ZF.no more feeling....sean..
Bommie:BOJIMA!BOJIMA!

And,the three guys keep on walking till they are out of Minzy's sight.They went back home.Bommie can't see anything because,she's sitting in front of Minzy.

Bommie:Yeah!We'll be seeing Sean from now on.
Minzy: I'm happy for you Bom...You REALLY look happy!

p/s:Its fictional.true

Labels