Thursday, September 22, 2011

Put your hands up!!!

step one: Put up your left or right hand.
Step two: Make a "V" sing with your index finger and middle finger...




(pic taken from here)


Yup thats it!!!2 days till kwave malaysia..Oh yeah!!

Ok.short post as I gotta start studying for my class at 6pm today.its Miss Yasmin class.I like her!!she's so beautiful :)) *that is why I'm so semangat*

I just send mama and baba to Sogo because the want to shop!shop!shop!...and I received a phone call from mama..

Mama:Saiz kasut along sama dengan mama ke??
Me: mmmm...a size bigger than you
Mama:...Ada kasut everlast ni...nak??
Me: Kalau mama rasa cantik belilah..
(baba at the back:Cantik!!sweet je!!!)
Mama:ok lah,mama tengok...

As I want to hung up I heard mama said to the shopkeeper.."bagi saiz 8..."

Oh yeah!!!!!new shoes!!!!

note to bai singh:Bai,ni my second everlast dah.yours???hahahha...pehal wa semangat beli brand leader endorse ni.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAAH!!!! OMG!!! WA TAK JUMPA CAW EVERLAST LAH KAT JB(YG DEKAT NGAN UMAH/OFIS WA)

OH YE, NAK PEGI SHOPPING GAK PETANG NI.HAHAHA.

SAJE GUNA CAPS LOCK. EXCITED

Labels