Friday, September 30, 2011

Its my day!!

After studying for 4years in Universiti Malaysia Pahang...at last!...
Alhamdulillah,on Saturday will be my convocation day :)

Baju...check!
Kasut...check!


Owh,and I think my parents will look the most semangat one..baba dah siap-siap packing sampin,songkok....and since its on Saturday..the whole familly will be wearing red!...its the TVXQ spirit baybeh!..hahaha..Saturday is a red day you know.

Tomorrow the rehearsal session will be held,and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.Meeting my ol friend!!!!wonder how they are after months of not seeing them.
(shit! my english sound so awful..lack of practice ni..)

owh,thinking of being all romantic and buy my friends graduation pretsie...but too bad :((( i have no income..hehhe...SORRY DEAR FRIENDS!!!!

Ok lah!...

*I hutang myself post of KMW
*And gonna blog about my convocation day too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hah!!! update semua pasal UMP!!! ke keke.

i am anticipating for a JANGJANG pictures!!!!

Unknown said...

and KMW english version too. ehem

Labels