Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The BigC day (part 1)

Reached tol Gambang  around 0845.

Baba:Gambang!Gambang!UmP!Ump!!
Mama: Pearl bangun...UMp!!Ump!!

I woke up..I slept alll the way from KL to tol gambang.

Baba dropped me in front of the library,and as I get myself out of the car I heard some one calling me...

"mint!!mint!!"

I turn around and saw MEON!!!!!!! her father's car are right behind of baba's car...GREAT!!
So,both of us walk straight to to kompleks Sukan UMP for the rehearsal.
We were totally blur,because its like both of us are in our own world,and its like as if no one know who we are..."Did I really study in UMP for 4 years???how come no one know me??"

Rehearsal yada-yada...meet up with bunch of people that we know!!!!at last!!!!I did study in UMP for 4 years.ehhehehe.

After rehearsal.Went straight to Blok W...registration,ambik jubah and whatsnot.
ITS LIKE A REUNION!!!!!
i actually scremed when i saw all the gegadis!!!!miss em :))

So..registration yada-yada..till around 1200....(the weather are super hot!!!sweating like a cow)...
Then 3 of gegadis went back and we will meet at night for the Dinner....left me and meon together.We went for lunch from 1300 till 1500...ahhahaha...we have to wait till 1500 because there is some problem with the photography people.

At 1500,me and Meon,walk with pride to the photography booth,and we want to pay deposits.Turned out,we cant!!! have to pay full...damn!
Both of us being jobless,we have no cash with us.So.....MAYDAY!MAYDAY!MAYDAY!...meon call her parents and I called mine....
So waited till 1600...and settled everything.
Fuh!

Went straight back to the hotel.Owh, I stayed at Zenith Hotel Kuantan...A nice hotel.So comfy :) and it is situated right in front of East Coast Mall.
Around 1800, Baba ajak all of us to ECM....its a light excercise for the whole family....And we bought a dozen of BigApple's donut..how heavenly is that???Oh jyeah!!!

At 1900,its time to get ready for dinner!!!...I wait up for my friends at the lobby,and we entered the dinner hall at around 2015....

*nom*nom*nom...

Special performanced by Akim.I tak drool sangat lah.hahaha..

No comments:

Labels