Saturday, October 8, 2011

An accident..

On Thursday,my class habis at 9pm.Mint drived home,and on the way I saw an accident.
The accident happen before tol plaza federal highway.Masa Mint lalu,jam baru nak start,which means the accident baru terjadi.Since,I have a kind of phobia looking at accidents,so I just took a quick look.It involves a car and a motorcycle.

Today,Friday.My brother sms me.

"Along,kawan danial accident.now kat ampuan rahimah.Chances of living tak banyak.He is my deskmate since form 3 to form 5.maybe will mintak permission balik"

And I keep asking.Mint rasa,the accident I saw on Thursday night,is the one that danial's friend involved in.

Doctor tadi dah operate his tengkorak,if in 24hour dia tak bangun,then he will be considered die....and kalau hidup pun,chances of hilang ingatan sangat tinggi.

Me: Mesti kat hospital dah macam reunion Lasalle kan?
Danial: Memang pun.He is my classmate since form 1....And dia jenis yang skema,rajin and pandai.selama ni kitaorang kalau ada homework and assigment copy dia punya je.
Me: Patut lah everyone pergi visit,mesti dia penting dalam kejayaan korang.
Danial:Memang pun.kalau takde dia,danial sampai sekarang tak pandai pandai.

Ok.I was touched by Danial words.The kid does play a big role in my brother lives..So everyone,lets take a moment and doakan semoga dia akan sedar and sembuh.
(terlupa pula nak tanya apa nama that boy,but its ok,Allah knows who we tujukan the doa to :)

No comments:

Labels