Thursday, March 8, 2012

hello!

I'm back.
It was a great trip :)

Tapi yang turn off nyer.now tengah pening pasal subject registration.
Orang lain have no problem,but I do as i have failed 2 subject!!! yup,not 1 but 2...terasa hina je diri ni.

Maximum credit 15..now mint dah register subject that I shud register for this sem,and total credit yang dah register is 12credits....so tinggal lagi 3 credits balance.
I have to choose between the 2 subjects that i have failed...haish.runsing!

tomorrow will talk to my friend and maybe she can advice me ke apa ke..oh,yang my friend tu x fail any subject,double hina terasa diri ini :( ...
takpe,maybe its His way of teaching me a lesson and I took it as a wake up call.

Today Thursday and I have class at 6pm..ugh!bermula lah semester baru.drive all the way from KL to Shah Alam memang tiring.If only I have a driver,so along the way boleh rehat-rehat.haha.

dahlah.Selamat pagi!

3 comments:

Mrs.ZhainalFarhan.*LOL* said...

LOL lu dah start pegi kelas rupanya semalam.hahaha

well, nanti update experience lu eh

-MiNt- said...

wa xg pun class..last minit wa rasa xmampu nak pegi...and in the end,ada assignment!!...xpasal2 next week kena jumpa lecturer one-to-one tanya pasal assignment.hahha

Unknown said...

hahaha. rajin lu pegi jumpa lecturer. haha

Labels