Friday, September 13, 2013

25,umarried,childless and JOBLESS

Today I open up my facebook as usual and I stumbled upon a post of a friend.
The post catched my attention...it link to this site..

26, unmarried, and childless

the post hit me right on my face.EXACT situation.
but she have a job and I AM JOBLESS and i still live with my parents.
Oh the author is the youngest of her sibling while I am the oldest.

Mama have started nagging about my life.everyday,everymorning.
When mama start nagging,I'll be really quiet for like one day.
I try my best not to spend my mama and baba much.Well, I haven't ask them for allowance for the pass 3 months.
And now I am totally broke.haish.
What a life.

Oh,I am single for sure.
Even both of my younger brother have brought home their girlfriend and meet mama.Hahahaa...Siap bawak keluar makan and whatnot lagi.
Its ok. its the qada' and qadar that Allah have planned for me. Everything happen for a reason.
God won't give you more than you can handle. I am strong oh jyeah!

And for now,I just pray so hard that I'll manage to finish up my dissertation that is so hard.

No comments:

Labels