Sunday, May 9, 2010

It Mothers Day

Today is mothers day people.
I've called my mama.The whole family is in Ikea.Argh!I want to join them.Meatballs!!!

Mint:Happy Mothers day!
Ma: Thanx.Mothers day,tapi mama punya duit yang habis.
Mint:Ngeeee...mama celebrate kat Ikea?
Ma:hahha..orang ramai,celebrate sama-sama,...tengok2 lilin...
Mint:oh..hahha

I didn't go online since morning.I was busy packing my stuff and move it to my new place.
So,I went online at 3pm just now,and I read that an earthquake just hit Indonesia.More of it,click here.
Some people say there is a possibility of tsunami.Hope that is not true and so it won't effect my holiday plane for June.

Kaylah,since everyone post picture of their mom.I wanna be in the click.hehehhe..

the one wearing hijab is my Mama Intan(aunty).And my Mama is the other one.My only Mamas in the world!!!!!!!

Gotta go sms Mama Intan now.  Bye!!

p/s:Currently singing and listening to "A Song For Mama by Boyz 2 Men".....Its a song for the day!!!!!!!

EDIT::
I've send an sms to Mama Intan.And her reply is so sweet..I was so touched.

Me:
Mama Intan,Happy mothers Day.

Mama Intan:
Tq for your remembrance.My one and only niece.

Sweet right???auuwww..

No comments:

Labels